Triple D Coil Cleaner
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Causes serious eye damage
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Do not breathe mist or spray.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear rubber, nitrile or neoprene protective gloves and clothing, and safety goggles or face shield to protect eyes and face.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water or shower.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents and container to appropriate facility in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
Iberville Parish School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions